News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Beyond Infinity Revival Movement!

Started by Klaw, December 30, 2012, 04:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which day/time slot would work best for you

Saturdays at 3:00pm EST (20:00 GMT)
0 (0%)
Sundays at 3:30pm EST (20:30GMT) (Right after Ishimura)
4 (50%)
Both will work for me
3 (37.5%)
Neither will work for me (offer suggestions!)
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 06, 2013, 05:27:44 PM

Klaw

Greetings my friends.

I have been made informed of alot of the goings ons here at TLO during my absence, and approached Telex about the future of Beyond Infinity.



in short - I still have a story to tell, and a place in which to tell it provided you all are willing to help the tale unfold and help it grow.


So, my friends - I'd just like to know, who would be interested in kicking this off again around the first of the year? Your support and feedback is greatly appreciated :)

Thank you!

The Investigator


Klaw

I should mention - if we do this.... we're going in fresh... and from a slightly different... and Darker angle (a little added Drama to play on)

Andzzy

I would love to have this going again!


December. Cheer for everyone!

SFC3

Sure why not!

Just be in mind a certain "Savior" will be along for the ride as well. ;)

Klaw

Ok, a question.....


Would moving to a Sunday time slot be kosher for everyone?

I personally would prefer a Sunday time....

Trevor of Borg

I currently have no obligations sunday as of yet. So I would be available

Klaw

I'm taking the liberty of setting up a poll - one moment.

When it comes up, please select one of the 4 options.

Klaw

I went ahead and changed all relevant information

Beyond Infinity will air on Sundays at 3:30pm EST (20:30 GMT) - directly after Ishimura.

Be on the lookout for some new downloads coming soon - as I'm hoping to have Normandy V3 completed before we air.

Klaw

Let us not forget, one week from tomorrow BI kicks off (With a bit of a facelift)

You won't want to miss it - it's bound to be brilliant

Also, be on the lookout for a more complete model download (complete with females - I hope) and possibly Normandy V3!

Telex Ferra