News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

S01E02 - 'Off the Deep End' - 09/02/13

Started by Grizz, February 02, 2013, 05:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

Production Code: 1x02
Episode Title: "Off the Deep End"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 9th February 2013

Episode Summary: The Klingons want to set up shop. The Romulans dangle their disapproval in front of the Federation. As the supply-line crisis continues, caught in the middle of two splinter groups, Renee juggles incoming ambassadors while Chaplain and Thrace oversee continued discoveries on Accobar Three with Doctor Swan and Jemma Etis. Meanwhile, the station is open for business for incoming travellers, and some of the station's residents open up their own stores on the Promenade. Amongst them, a curious Ferengi named Gaila at the Consulate. Some say he's a successful landlord. Others say he's a successful weapons dealer.

You May Want:

Pioneer Music Pack (Tyrella.pk3 now obsolete)

Grizz

#1
'Off the Deep End' 10 Teasers:

1) The episode opens with preparations for Pioneer's official opening ceremony on the Promenade.

2) Several trade routes through the sector have been put at risk due to the Romulan splinter group.

3) Chaplain and Costello are the first arrivals at the Ferengi Consulate amidst the threat of arms trafficking through the station. 

4) Engineering becomes entangled in a web of technical glitches and construction flaws left behind as a result of the rocky and eventual rushed process to bring Pioneer to completion.

5) Doctor Hampton debates mineral rights between the Klingons, the Romulans and an ancient Halkonian agreement with the Accobar Civilisation.

6) Daniel Thrace, while working on the surface, transmits the findings of stone writings - depicting an apocalyptic event at some point in their future. Was this the cause of their exodus?

7) The Lexicon holds the biggest surprise to date for the science team, and Starfleet.

8 ) There are several references to past events in the asteroid field. Including the virus outbreak, the mining platform invasion and Asteroid Base: Alpha's Emergency Response Exercise.

9) Looks like we have Asteroid Field's answer to Asteroid Base's Omarg (IYKWIM)

10) Denara Clarke is once again name-dropped. But then there's something else.

The Investigator

You may want to make a last-minute alteration to the episode, I will be able to make it after all. I decided to postpone my trip to DC because of the storm.

Andzzy

Ooooh I'll be there. It shall be most exciting! Asteroid Field providing answers to Asteroid Base: Alpha questions? That must mean that there will be many more Asteroid Field questions @_@ or will there? Or... oh it's all so very confusing I think I shall just wait and see :D


December. Cheer for everyone!

Talus Roben

Quote from: Andzzy on February 09, 2013, 12:11:21 PM
Ooooh I'll be there. It shall be most exciting! Asteroid Field providing answers to Asteroid Base: Alpha questions? That must mean that there will be many more Asteroid Field questions @_@ or will there? Or... oh it's all so very confusing I think I shall just wait and see :D

We don't get answers, only better questions to ask.


Grizz

Now you can ask them to music. I finally got around to migrating AB's Tyrella Music Pack to AF's Pioneer Music Pack. If you choose to download, delete 'Tyrella' first - it is now obsolete - you do not require both.

Download Link