News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

ST:AF Crew Manifest

Started by Grizz, January 05, 2013, 07:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoot

Grizz, as there is ACOS open, may I transfer myself to that position

Thanks,

Shoot

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Grizz

Hey Shoot, I'll arrange for it to take place in-game. I have locked the position.

Shoot

Thanks, Grizz, that's great.


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Lucas Picard

Sign me up again Grizz and get that LOCKED away from my spot :P

Grizz

Hey - you will need to apply for an available position. ACOS is now locked as it has been claimed.

Lucas Picard

Quote from: Missy on December 14, 2014, 11:40:43 AM
Hey - you will need to apply for an available position. ACOS is now locked as it has been claimed.

That ain't fair that was my spot and you know it was my only role that I'm good at Grizz :(

Grizz

#36
The topic was stickied on the main board for a month. Members of the SRP are generally expected to visit the board at least once a week to check either the episode threads during an active season or and any other updates during hiatus.

As was stated, when the roll call expired, the position was opened up prior to being claimed by an active member. I can't now just go back on that - becuase that wouldn't be fair. If Shoot wishes to reverse his transfer, then ACOS will be available again - but I can't force that.

This has happened twice before, Lucas, and I have added you back to the roster when the position hasn't been claimed. But if you don't want to check the SRP boards, this is what will happen. I'm sorry, but it's only fair to the members who take the time to read what I'm posting for you guys,

Grizz

The following members have been removed due to inactivity and lack of contact over four weeks:

- Captain_Fox
- Crigger
- LaBaron
- MStickney
- Rodocks

Martin Thompson

I was shocked to find this topic not being a sticky! I made it so!


Grizz

Borkless & Lucas Picard removed due to inactive positions.

Grizz

Removed Metatricity per request.

Grizz

Restored Metatricity per request.

Baron

If it isn't too much trouble, the good Dr. Bennett would love to be restored as resident Xenobiologist and eccentric civilian for season six. :)

Grizz


Sheia K'Ress

<br />