News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Crew Application Markaous Edwards

Started by markaous, November 17, 2016, 03:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markaous

Character Name: Markaous Edwards
Character Race: Human
Most Desired Position: Stella Carographer
Second Most Desired Position: EPS, power distribution specialist
Third Most Desired Position:
Model: any white male brown hair, Riker
Comments: been in 2 AF RPs in the past month in the stella cartographer/ astrometrixs officer role so would just like a confirmation on this[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]
thanks[/font][/size]

Shoot

Could you select another model, I am using Riker model already, so please select another model.. I don't want to see another person using the same model as I am using on the SRP.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

markaous

thats ok, archer or Reed, ill change it when i next go online

Grizz

Apologies for the delay - roster updated

SCAR - Markaous Edwards - Played by markaous || [Ensign]