News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Can't Be There Thread

Started by Andzzy, January 12, 2013, 07:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andzzy

Here's the thread to post in when you aren't able to attend an episode of Ishimura! :)

Ishimura is on a 3-strike system. If you aren't there for 3 consecutive episodes, and no valid reason is given and there is no post in this thread, you are automagically removed from the roster and your post opened up. Thank you!

~Andzzy~


December. Cheer for everyone!

Martin Thompson

I wont be there today, have to do some stuff and will have dinner late again which is around the time ishimura is on. Have fun!


Andzzy



December. Cheer for everyone!

The Investigator

I won't be there this Sunday (2/24), as I'll be hanging out with my family...

Martin Thompson

Im having dinner now so im afraid ill be late today.


Trevor of Borg

I cant go today as my friend is planning on coming over.

The Investigator

I'm spending time with the family on Sunday, so, therefore, I shall not be there this time.

criminula

I'm probably going to be late this time.



Spock

#8
Possibly may miss this, depends on how long this thing takes.

EDIT: Welp, that didn't take as long as it sounded it would, so I should be making this week

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Spock

May miss today's episode, family coming over and don't know when they'll be leaving but I will certainly try my best to make it.

(V) (;,,;) (V)

criminula

I will most likely be unable to attend an episode on the 31st of March, as my family is having some form of Easter celebrations that will likely have me engaged for the majority of the day.



The Investigator

Like Criminula, my family will be celebrating Easter on that weekend, so I will most likely be unable to attend Ishimura on the 31st.