News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Thread

Started by Jenson, September 18, 2010, 01:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veritas

#15
Happy birthday, Alex!

Alex Ooiue

#16
thank you! :D

do I get a present like Klaw? :P xD

Alex Ooiue

#17
oh yeah btw, its the I before the U, not the other way around xD :D

The Investigator

#18
Happy birthday Mr. Ooiue.

I assume you want milk instead of champagne? :P

Here's a glass of almond milk.

Alex Ooiue

#19
indeed :D

and you spelt my name wrong :P

The Investigator

#20
Quote from: "Alex Ooiue"indeed :D

and you spelt my name wrong :P

How about some nice vanilla almond milk?

Alex Ooiue

#21
how about some ordinary Milk? :P

Jenson

#22
Happy Birthday Mr. Tollas! :D


Grizz

#23
Happy Birthday!

Veritas

#24
Happy birthday, Xellas!

Xellas Tollas

#25
Thank you all  ;D

Jenson

#26
Happy Birthday Antothepain! :D


Jenson

#27
Happy Birthday Quy! :D


Baron

#28
Happy Birthday Quy!

Quy

#29
tyhanks for the birthday wishes all, 21 now soo feeling kid of ancient atm :P