News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Happy Birthday Thread

Started by Jenson, September 18, 2010, 01:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andzzy

Happy Birthday Dendo!!!!! :D

-party favours-
-cake-
-spleen-

Everywhere! :D


December. Cheer for everyone!

The Investigator

OH MY GOD!

We nearly forgot about the birthday of our DEAR LEADER JENSON!

Before it is midnight EDT, I would like to wish you a very, very, very happy birthday!

Telex Ferra

I feel I have been derelict in my duties as a TLO Senator, spleen posseser and more generally as a human being. Happy Birthday Jenson. Sorry I missed it.  :'( :'( :'(





Paenitet

#333
Happy Birthday, Jenson! :D (Sorry for being a day late.)



From, TLO. (All those soldiers are us.)


Martin Thompson



Jenson

Thank you guys!

pupbenny, that picture is forever going into my computer folder for joy and merriment :P


Paenitet

#336
lol. Thanks Jenson. ;)

Now time for party games. Try to click the link below if you can!

http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=kADlqsSi2hg&p=n#/102;128

Lucas Picard

Hey jenson sorry for a day late its my phone with lack of signal but anyway

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. PRESIDENT!!!

Telex Ferra

Omg that picture is hilarious ! ! ! ! !





Jim

Quote from: Telex Ferra on April 27, 2013, 01:22:19 PM
Omg that picture is hilarious ! ! ! ! !
Long live our President! Happy Birthday Jenson! All hail Jenson!

Jim

Happy Birthday Tim!  :D Now we are both 30 and wiser.

Jenson



Tim

Thank You! :) This has been a great birthday.

So far, this is the oldest I have ever been.  :D

Jenson

Happy Birthday to Andromeda! :D


Chris Wilkinson