News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Happy Birthday Thread

Started by Jenson, September 18, 2010, 01:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenson

Happy Birthday to Gregory House too (I almost forgot because of his blasted name change!)  :lol:


JaySee


SFC3

Happy birthday to mr, house. Or should I say coulson?  8)

Shoot

Happy birthday to Gregory House, or Phil Coulson  ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Martin Thompson

Happy birthday from Lexi, Mr Mysterious!


SFC3

Happy birthday to Kori Barnes

SFC3

Happy Birthday to Dendo Hellen!  :bye:

Grizz

Happy Birthday, Mr. Former President

SFC3

happy birthday to a duck peldari thing named jansen, or jetson? something like that.

Scott Archer

#504
Happy Birthday Jenson! Hope you had a spleendid day!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Andzzy

Happy Birthday Member-In-Chief! For a single day we shall re-appropriate the office of the President so that you may have the grandest of birthday parties. Spleens shall be plentiful!

/spleens collected
/party banners set
/cake served
/celebration commence!


December. Cheer for everyone!

Serris

Quote from: Andzzy on April 26, 2015, 03:54:40 PM
Happy Birthday Member-In-Chief! For a single day we shall re-appropriate the office of the President so that you may have the grandest of birthday parties. Spleens shall be plentiful!

NOT ON MY WATCH.

Jenson



Paenitet

Happy Birthday Jenson! :D

Terribly sorry for this being rather late. I assure you I did not forget it was only that I haven't been on my laptop for about the past week and my tablet, for some reason, doesn't let me post in topics on TLO.

Better late than never and perhaps especially now is a good time considereing it has just been announced that the new Royal Princess has just been born. My bet for the name is Anne Margaret or Anne Elizabeth.

I digress; happy birthday once again, I hope it was a good one.

- Francis Clarkson Farage

P.S. Sorry also for all the name changes I've kept having on TLO.



Unfortuently, my technological capabilities have been quite reduced since last year, thus I am unable to produce an original artwork as I usually would to acknowledge your birthday.