News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

elite force rpg-xce [CLOSED]

Started by borrek, February 03, 2013, 06:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

borrek

I a very new to this. I am having trouble joining your servers and apparently I don't have motd on my own created servers. I could really use some help.

Martin Thompson

What exactly is your problem?

I assume you downloaded RPG-X CE 1.2? What error do you get when you try to join our servers (press ~ to bring up the console and look for a line reading an error message, use your mousewheel to scroll up).

As for MOTD on your own server, you can set it in the hmconfig.cfg file located in <your install dir>/The Last Outpost RPG-X Complete Edition/RPG-X2.


Klaw

always make sure ou have the maps that are being used....


to Download them, Take a look at our Downloads database, or go to eliteforce2.filefront.com and search for the name


Also, you won't have an MOTD on your local games because you don't need one :P. MOTD's are a server configuration file that simply display a message about rules, and who to contact if you run into problems.

Telex Ferra

Also, make sure you're looking for servers on internet1 instead of local