News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Commander's Personal Log 2 - Walter Robert Peirce Commanding

Started by Klaw, February 18, 2013, 12:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

With my new promotion in the Alliance Fleet to Field Commander, I have alot of responsibilities on my plate.

It's been a little over one week since I got my crew back, and made my additions to it, and I can already tell that this assignment is going to be entertaining. In that one week, we made our way slowly to the Valley of the Titans, where I was originally picked up by the Normandy, to satisfy some, scholastic curiosity.

While I was on Olympus, shortly after being releasedm I was sitting in a bar when I heard a man, a freighter captain, discussing the Monsters of the Valley. It brought me back to my Earth history class in High School, where we learned about the Superstitious seafarers, who believed an eel was some form of Hell Serpent, and that a Giant Squid was a large Kraken determined to destroy your ship. I found the idea entertaining, but I also realized by his voice that there was some truth in what he said - so I decided to check it out.

Also in this last week, Taurus officially laid down arms, re-structured their government, and Joined in the Alliance - and with the combined Minotaur and Centaur fleets (Measuring more than 2000 strong) - Not to mention the shipyards they operate, which are far more effecient than what the rest of the alliance uses, This little make-shift Federation of mine is turning into a formiddable force.

*A rather long Pause*

I'm still trying to understand this message Gorath sent me. It's my personal Padd, though it's a bit older than the one I have on my desk right now - But the password to get into the system, everything.... This is MY padd.

There's still several layers of encryption on this thing though.... and near as I can tell these layers have been time-coded. I guess I'll have to wait and see what Other Messages come along. - But in the Meantime, I need to discover the meaning behind "Macdougan ..... Can you really trust her?"