News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

K'Ress, Sheia Ensign

Started by Sheia K'Ress, April 11, 2016, 08:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheia K'Ress


=============================================================
SYSTEM ENGINEER'S PERSONAL LOG
K'RESS, SHEIA ENSIGN
PIONEER STATION, ACCOBAR SYSTEM
STARDATE: 69741.5
LOCATION: CREW QUARTERS
=================


*Whilst in her quarters, Sheia walks up to the terminal console at her desk, looking up at the pictures of her Family and her planet. Giving a heavy sigh, she exhaled a breath.*


"Computer, begin Personal Log"


After only being with the crew a few days, I've learned that not all of them are different. We all work together as a cohesive unit, whilst most of them including the Captain are on the bridge, I tend to always be on hand in Engineering. Now that the Helia has docked with Pioneer Station, it will take a long time to get the repairs under way. Repair Teams and Maintenance crews are already doing what they can on board the ship for the repairs. When I get back on board, I'll see what I can do to help with the repairs, as well as some other ideas I have in mind which I'll have to suggest to the new Chief Engineer, Lt.JG Michael Layton.


Even though I am a dedicated Systems Engineer for the new Chief, I'll be giving it my all to see that the ship is back to full standard as to how she was when she left Dry Dock..


I do miss my family back at home on Cait, including my Mother, Father and my Siblings. Although I haven't met any other Caitians a long the way, I may in fact might bump into one when we continue our mission.


"Computer End Personal Log"


*The computer beeps, logging the recorded Personal Log in the Personal Database Files*
=============================================================[/size]
[/font][/size]
<br />