News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Season 4 Episode 6 "Shadows" - Part 1

Started by Andromeda, February 09, 2013, 08:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andromeda

April 8th 2409

With terrorists misleading both Dauntless' , they found a way to board the future Dauntless, dubbed Delta, incapacitating Mr Lefler and taking Captain Thompson prisoner. Their mysterious leader, who Captain Thompson seems to know, has ordered a slipstream course to an unknown destination. Dauntless is in full pursuit, but will they be able to rescue the crew on the Delta and stop the terrorists?



Date: 9th February 2013
Time: 16:00 GMT (17:00 CET, 11:00 EST)
Location: TLO RPG-X ioEf/ioCow server ("The Regular One")
Requirements:
        -Default Files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,1685.0.html

criminula

I'm afraid I won't be able to attend this episode, my apologies in advance



Martin Thompson

Alright crim, see you next time!

Reminder, this is in 20 minutes


Andzzy

My apologies for missing out this episode. We got a dumping of snow yesterday and I've been dealing with the shoveling of said snow ever since xD. I shall definitely be around for next week's episode though! :D


December. Cheer for everyone!

Martin Thompson

Hey Andzzy, dont worry, i took over for you. We wont have an episode next week since this was our mid-seasoner, we will be back in 2 weeks.


Andromeda

Reminder Bump: This is very much occurring today.

Talus Roben

I don't think I'm going to be able to make this episode. My apologies...


Andromeda

This is not todays episode anyway. I misread it.