News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Name Change [RESOLVED]

Started by Felus, February 23, 2013, 02:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felus

Heya, Some of you may know me from the old STR. Anywho due to e-mail issues, I had to create another account. Do you all mind deleting the "felus" account and renaming this to without the 1?

Thank you.

Veritas

Hi Felus,

I need some proof that you are the same person as the original account holder before I can do that. Can you send me an e-mail (veritas@last-outpost.net) from the e-mail associated with the account?

Thanks,
Veritas

Felus


Veritas

I've taken care of it. You should receive a password reset notice shortly, since in order to change a username I must also reset the password.

Felus

Thanks, all is fine now, thank you. Just a word of advice, my @cfl email wasnt getting any validation requests. Nor password resets. I did check both junk mail.