News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

9/3/13 Episode Postponed

Started by Griffiths, March 07, 2013, 04:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffwald

Hey folks,

This Saturday's episode 'Truth or Consequence - Part 2' has been postponed to next week, due l largely to the fact I won't be able to attend. Episode details will be posted in the next few days, and teasers soon after, so, you'll have something to salivate over I guess. ;)

Thanks!

Spock

That actually turns out good since I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to make it either

(V) (;,,;) (V)

SFC3

#2
SOUND THE ALARM! NO AF FOR THIS WEEK! GRIZZ HALP US

THE REACTOR HAS GONE CRITICAL! CRITICAL I SAY


In all seriousness, I find that most 2 week hiatus-es are good when they go Part One to Two.  ;D

Grizz

I'll think of something completely different for those that have nothing better to do at that time.

Andzzy

This actually works very well for me since my weekend timetable will be fluctuating significantly xP


December. Cheer for everyone!