News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Installing models

Started by Alex Hamby, December 03, 2010, 04:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Hamby

Where do i put the models folder?

Alex Hamby

#1
I have put them in my RPG-X folder and i still can't see them.

Veritas

#2
Why do you have a "models" folder? Models come in pk3 files, just like everything else.

Klaw

#3
Not all models come in pk3's...

the models folder needs to be in the rpg-x2 folder, and if you're trying to view your models and such from the model list in game, good luck.

Atleast on my end, if I select, say Data, and I want a TNG Uniform, I can select that genre, but I can't change the color in the menu...

The best way to change models is to know the model name, the Uniform you want, and the color then in the console ( the little ` button, beside the 1 key) type /set model (Model/outfit/color).

Data/tng/gold, or Kahless/main/default