News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 9: The Last Dark War Part 1

Started by Klaw, April 07, 2013, 05:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Star Trek: Beyond Infinity
Season 1 Episode 9
"The Last Dark War Part 1"
Airdate: Sunday April 28, 2013 at 3:30pm EST (20:30 BST)

On the "Normal" server

It's the morning of the decommission ceremony for the USS Hercules, and the dawn of the groundwork for her replacement - the Suulurian Class "Hercules" And Peirce is standing on the Bridge of the Olympian Warship "Orion", watching from the viewport as the action takes place on Satellite 9.

The morning shift has just started, and all seems quiet. It's a perfect day for hell to break loose....

Files you will need:
Orion
Alien Ship


Please note - for some odd reason, Orion is less than happy with trying to work on the RPGXEF server.... but is semi-stable on the normal server.... so for this episode and This episode only we will be using the normal server.

The Investigator

I have a seminar paper I really need to finish by Monday, so, I'm sorry Klaw, but I won't be able to attend.


SFC3


Klaw

Call me a perfectionist.... but vbi is close.... but not there yet...

with that said, we'll take a gander at a Minotaur Warship (for the short time we spend on the ship anyway :P)


I'll determine the away team map soon - though make sure you have both, because the other will be used in a later episode.

Talus Roben

Unfortunately I've been called into work this evening so my attendance at BI is looking unlikely. I'm really sorry, Klaw :(


Klaw

It's really quite alright guys, I understand - it's that crazy time of year.


Sadly, however.... Due to these unable to attend notices, I'm going to push back this episode till next week.

I apologize for any inconvenience - and for the short notice of this decision.


However! Beyond Infinity WILL proceed today! Just under another episode layout

Today's Episode: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5175.0.html

Telex Ferra

Is vbi ready for release or is 8.75 running tomorrow? Unfortunately I gotta say it's 50% likely I won't be able to make it tomorrow.





Klaw

Nope - This episode goes as planned.



as for vbi - stupid script files have slowed me down - but hopefully once it's done I can move on to the last stage. Expect it when it's done - but until then, we'll be a drifting crew :P

Klaw

I firstly want to start by apologizing but I have to cancel for today


I am currently without power and typing this on my cell phone right now, and I have no idea when my power come back on.

sorry folks but this episode will have to  take place next week

Talus Roben

:( Ah well there wait and anticipation will make the episode even better next week! :D


SFC3


Klaw

Ok - here's where I stand


I've decided to re-write this episode... in the hopes of advancing a sub-arc that I wasn't sure we were ready for... but it needs to be done.

So - with that said - Ladies, Gentlemen and anything I left out: This week - we meet the Anubians and the Ra'Isiran - and the Last Dark War finally comes into play.


Telex Ferra






Talus Roben

Well the bad news is that I have to go into work this evening and won't be at BI. The good news is that this is likely the last time this will happen as my shifts are finally getting sorted out properly and so I should be at all future episodes without fail....