News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Start Date

Started by Telex Ferra, April 16, 2013, 04:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

At the moment, in order to avoid interfering with exams, I am aiming to start First Steps on Sunday, May 19

I know Gregory House can't make it (this has already been written into the plot  ;D) but if you also know you can't make it that day, please post here. I am willing to move the start date back to the 26th if that would be better for a number of people.





Grizz

Just so you know, I'll be away on the 25th-26th  :)

Spock

Right, so that's the planned date, do we have a time yet?

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Paenitet

Aye. I can do any day probably, but it has to be the right time.

Telex Ferra

The time is up in the sticky





Xellas Tollas

Quote from: Telex Ferra on April 28, 2013, 12:19:42 PM
The time is up in the sticky
if the time is still 1245 est=1745bst - then the time is okay for me ... which sunday it is, is not relevant for me ;)

Paenitet

#6
Sticky?

EDIT: When is it?

Telex Ferra

Every Sunday at 12:45 EST, this is presently 17:45 BST, starting May 19