News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Episode 02: Fusion Generator FG-01XCa-002

Started by Telex Ferra, May 22, 2013, 07:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andzzy

Naturally, and true to the form of the Universe, everyone woke up this morning and said "Hey! We're going out for brunch!" nevermind that I might have plans ><. Sorry Telex. As far as I'm aware I have nothing on next Sunday so I'll be there. Someone now come and lock my timetable!


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet


Telex Ferra

Quote from: Telex Ferra on May 22, 2013, 07:17:57 PM

Just as a heads up: we are building up to a future mutiny. (Not in Episode 02, but soon :))  )A certain high level officer on the Ironman is going to try to take over the ship and remove Commodore He from command. I am telling you know because the groundwork will be laid in this episode and knowing gives you an opportunity to develop your characters towards your side of choice.

Think carefully about which side your character will be on as the situation may not play out the way you are expecting.

After episode 02, I'd like each of you to PM me which side you think you'd like to be on. This is so I can make sure the sides are relatively balanced making for even greater drama. Again, choose wisely.

Needless to say, if your character is approached by this high level officer or anyone on his side, consider how your character would react. You can join or refuse, but I am asking that you NOT report it to Commodore He. That way our coming mutiny episode will be even more dramatic.


You only need to pm me whether or not you are FOR HE or AGAINST HE