News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Pilot - Review and Critiques

Started by Telex Ferra, May 19, 2013, 03:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

On a scale of 1-10?

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

Telex Ferra

Please post why you voted the way you did. Your feedback will help make the SRP better and more enjoyable for you!

We want to know what we did right AND what we did wrong, so please tell us!





Jenson



Andromeda

10. While I missed most of it due to technical issues, I effeminately got vibes from the crew.
I could feel the tension and I could see the boiling water getting ready to spill over.

Klaw

8

The story is solid - the execution needed a bit of work. (As Telex and I have discussed) - so we're going to work on that :)

Lucas Picard

I would've giving you a 10 Telex because there wasn't much for me to do but I do understand because of what you said to me on skype,
But other than that I had a really good time on your first ever FS Episode!!

Good job!

Spock

10. Oh I had great fun being a total prick.

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Mutatio Nomen

Quote from: Spock on May 19, 2013, 04:47:37 PMOh I had great fun being a total prick.

The only reason I didn't vote 10.  >:(

Martin Thompson

Yeah I've also talked to Telex about how it went. It was a solid pilot, really good attendance for these days and everyone worked pretty well togheter.


Paenitet

#8
I voted 9. I thought it was excellent! :D

The only negatives I can think of at the moment are:

My character didn't do much, although I thought that's how it'd be only being a junior tactical officer. Also, it ran on until 20:00, a bit longer than your estimate of 19:45 "at most". :P I was extremely lucky to stay on ther as long as I did, and think that they should be much shorter atleast, and perhaps start earlier.

Apart from that I thought it was great! :D


Telex Ferra

You liked that gasoline line, huh?





Paenitet