News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Re Application.

Started by Wesley Meacham, May 28, 2013, 12:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wesley Meacham

Character Name: Ford, Thomas
Character Race:Human/Betazoid
Most Desired Position:COU
Second Most Desired Position:ACE
Third Most Desired Position:SEC(ENS.)
Model:Kenn.
Comments:I am reapplying for this srp now that i have the time to attend.

Grizz

Hey, I hope ACE is okay?  :) We just keep going through Engineering staff but in the end, Spock just ends up alone. Let me know of any problems!


ACE - Thomas Ford - Played by Wesley Meacham || [Lieutenant]

Thanks for returning!  :D

Wesley Meacham

ACE Is Ok with me. thanks grizz

Spock

Yay, another victim...I mean member :P

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Talus Roben

Everyone knows the ACE position is cursed. This is what? Number 6 now?


Griffwald


Spock

Quote from: TalusRoben on May 29, 2013, 02:11:53 PM
Everyone knows the ACE position is cursed. This is what? Number 6 now?

No kidding, get shot and lose your memory then become a crazy bipolar person only to then have a seizure when you're told the truth :P

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Wesley Meacham

I have a bad feeling about this..... :-\

Grizz

Quote from: Spock on May 29, 2013, 06:33:06 PM
Quote from: TalusRoben on May 29, 2013, 02:11:53 PM
Everyone knows the ACE position is cursed. This is what? Number 6 now?

No kidding, get shot and lose your memory then become a crazy bipolar person only to then have a seizure when you're told the truth :P

We discussed this. It was all Talus' fault - he made the wrong decision! You'll be fine, Wesley... don't believe me when I say I'll kill characters off without warning. I don't have it in me.

Chris Wilkinson

If I recall, didn't AB:Alpha also get through it's share of Chief Engineers as well?


Grizz

A few in the original series. At TLO, Jobel Timor prospered solo across 3 series.

Chris Wilkinson

Hmm, Perhaps the curse skipped a generation :P