News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Forum permissions [RESOLVED]

Started by Trav, May 29, 2013, 07:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trav

I think I'm missing some forum permissions. The Wardroom, Join a Serial Roleplay, Request a Signature and Job Postings links from the new member welcome page take me to this error: The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Also, some of the forums I saw after I submitted my application have disappeared from the main page.

Klaw

#1
One moment - I shall fix this! :)

Edit: If anyone else seems to be unable to access places like the Wardroom and what not.... please contact me - or another senator.... and We'll look into it

Trav - you should be good to go now :)

Trav