The I Can't Be There Thread

Started by Jenson, June 12, 2013, 12:48:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Metalman

I cannot be here this sunday which is today which is the date I'm posting, because I am going to see Pacific Rim. Mostly because I loved the mechwarrior series.
It's a good day to die! When you know the reasons why. Citizen we fight for what is right! A noble sacrifise, when duty calls you pay the price! For the federation I will give my life! (Starship troopers got stuck in my head)

Telex Ferra

Everyone is dropping out on me  :'(

The Investigator

I'm posting this on behalf of Klaw.

Please see his LOA if you already haven't: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5623.msg41690.html#new

Martin Thompson

Hey Telex, I'm afraid i wont be able to make next 2 sundays (thats the 21th and the 28th) due to holidays.

Spock

Quote from: Martin Thompson on July 19, 2013, 03:26:52 am
Hey Telex, I'm afraid i wont be able to make next 2 sundays (thats the 21th and the 28th) due to holidays.

You're in luck since she's postponed the 21st

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Spock

Sadly I will not be at today's episode, staying up all night smoking a brisket.

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Telex Ferra

July 28, 2013, 10:12:47 am #21 Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 11:53:57 am by Telex Ferra
cook the best brisket the likes of which  the world has never seen and I will find a way to forgive you

The Investigator

I may be slightly late today (15-20 minutes) because I have to do some driving today.

I will make an effort to be on time, however.

Telex Ferra

Quote from: Gregory House on July 28, 2013, 11:19:20 am
I may be slightly late today (15-20 minutes) because I have to do some driving today.

I will make an effort to be on time, however.

Don't worry about it. Just make sure Spock gives you some brisket

Talus Roben

I've been called into work unexpectedly. I'm not going to make this, sorry. :(

Jenson

Due to vacation, I will not be able to attend the episode on August 4th. I may miss the episode on August 11th, depending on when I get back from my trip, but I'm not sure.

Wesley Meacham

Paenitet

SFC3

I'm heading out with the family, which means I can't attend FS or BI today. Sorry.

Talus Roben

I'll be late for this episode, but I will be there.