News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Episode 04: Derelict - Required Map Link Inside

Started by Telex Ferra, June 12, 2013, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

In this episode, we finally find the source of the transmission we received at the end of episode 02. With the mutiny over, the crew is still on edge. Even though the mutineers were given amnesty by commodore He, the crew that remained loyal is having difficulty working with people who just hours ago exchanged fire with them. Furthermore, there is further distrust in the command staff as the XO suspects that commodore He lied about the circumstances that led to CTO Burton's death on the hull.

YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD ANOTHER MAP FOR THIS EPISODE.
http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/;17824#Download

Please download it now so you don't forget on SRP day.

This is the beginning of our first major plot arc. From here until the end of the season, the stories in each episode will not be totally independent. If you'd like two, you can think of the remaining nine episodes as a four part story followed by a five part story. Klaw and I hope very much that you enjoy the plots that we've made for you.  :)





Telex Ferra

Oh I played this story out in my head today and it was very exciting, you won't want to miss any of the episodes  ;D





Spock

Quote from: Telex Ferra on June 13, 2013, 04:52:01 PM
Oh I played this story out in my head today and it was very exciting, you won't want to miss any of the episodes  ;D

Are you trying to say we're all figments of your imagination?  ???

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Telex Ferra

Quote from: Spock on June 13, 2013, 04:59:35 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on June 13, 2013, 04:52:01 PM
Oh I played this story out in my head today and it was very exciting, you won't want to miss any of the episodes  ;D

Are you trying to say we're all figments of your imagination?  ???

:P of course I am!

Planning it all out in advance ensures more episodes like the last one, which I believe you very much enjoyed Spock.  ;D





Mutatio Nomen

Once again (yes not for the first time) I cannot download a map file hosted on Gamefront.com. This is getting tedious and annoying. Tried Chrome and Firefox. :(
Quote
File not found
       
          Firefox can't find the file at http://media1.gamefront.com/gamingfiles/Elite_Force/Maps/RPG/rpg_kvort1.zip?b17f4b620c6cf1393ffa644f18eea1513de9d6a103d8f8ce423c26a6baae4ac49736e

Telex Ferra

This has to be a problem with your network because it works for everyone else. Send me a message on on skype and I'll send you the map.





Telex Ferra

REMINDERBUMP THIS IS TOMORROW


don't forget to dl the map!





Telex Ferra






Telex Ferra






John Adams

Just incase you forgot, DOWNLOAD THE MAP. NOW.;