News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Jensonapp

Started by Jenson, June 29, 2013, 06:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenson

Character Name: Tabor Laren (COU or SEC), Dr. Rega Vilkor (SCI)
Character Race: Bajoran (Tabor), Ferengi (Rega)
I have no position more or less desired than others, so place me in whichever position you feel would be best for the SRP: COU, SEC, SCI
Model: generic2 (Tabor), Ferengi (Rega)
Comments: Please note I may have to miss episodes with some frequency, but I'm pretty confident I can make a majority of episodes. If you select Dr. Rega, I would prefer he be a civilian.


Griffwald

Fancy meeting you here!

Pretty sure it's going to be COU, but I'm certain Grizz will post tomorrow with the final decision.

I'm told you'd be better off as XO.  ::)

Grizz

So shall it be done!

COU - Tabor Laren - Played by Jenson

Talus Roben

Whelp, there goes the office XD


Griffwald

Quote from: TalusRoben on July 01, 2013, 05:06:09 PM
Whelp, there goes the office XD

Strangely. I think you'll still be there a lot..

Talus Roben

There are so few suitable desks to hide under when the station blows up every other week after all. ;)


Jenson

Tell me about your childhood, Talus. :P


Martin Thompson

Nice to have a COU now, the crew is pretty twisted up with all the event going on, some more in depth personal discovery might be looming around the corners here...


Wesley Meacham

I applied for COU but No you guys needed a ACE. Then i was told that i would be safe and later that week was shot during the rp as part of the plot. ::)