News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

The Theme Song Pack

Started by The Investigator, July 09, 2013, 09:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

Name: Martin Thompson
Character Name: Jemma Etis
Link to music (YT link): http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CPjT_UgmqNI#t=54s
Time stamp for your theme: 54 seconds till end fade (link starts at the correct spot).


Jenson

If it's not too late, I edited my original song with one I recently found that fits better :)


The Investigator

It is not too late, the pack should be available in the next few days! As of the time of this post, you have 48 hours to post your song! If you don't, it will be released without you!

The Investigator


Griffwald

i'll get my picks in the Pioneer pack. ;)

The Investigator

Quote from: Griffiths on July 24, 2013, 09:18:34 PM
i'll get my picks in the Pioneer pack. ;)

Very well Griff, tell me the file name and I'll copy it and edit it (timing etc).

The Investigator

Andzzy check... Andzzy, please check in.