News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Crew Roster + Applications

Started by John Adams, August 01, 2013, 07:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Adams

Okay! Here's the roster!

CO: Lucas Picard (Model: Munro. Rank: Captain)

XO: John Adams (Model: Chase, Rank Commander) Guest Star

CoS: James Parker (Wesley Meachem) (Model: Kray. Rank: Lt.)

CE: Telex Ferra (Model: Impfem2. Rank: Lt. Commander)

CSO: Taben Natal (Jenson) (Model: Generic2. Rank: Lt. Junior Grade)

CMO: Available! (Model: Kenn. Rank: Lt.)

Helm: Kurt Bourne (Tim) (Model: Nelson, Rank Ensign)

OPS: Jirdu Hellen (Dendo Hellen) (Model Riker, Rank Lt. JG)

Junior positions: (Most will be crewmen or ensign/chief.)

ENG Kain Caspian (Jlflash2) (Model Showers, Rank Ensign)

SCI

MED

SEC

Applications:

Forum Name:
Character Name:
3 Most Desired Positions:
Model:
Comments:

Good luck, and WELCOME TO ATLANTIS! :D

Telex Ferra

Forum Name: Look to the left
Character Name: Telex Ferra
3 Most Desired Positions: CE, CSO, CoS
Model: Impfem2
Comments: Yay mSRP





John Adams

Congratulations Telex! You are the new Chief Engineer!

Jenson

Forum Name: Jenson
Character Name: Taben Natal
3 Most Desired Positions: CMO, CSO, Helm
Model: Generic2
Comments: I'm assuming I'll be able to make the timeslot you ultimately select. If not, I'll withdraw my app.


Wesley Meacham

Forum Name: I wonder? :P
Character Name:James parker
3 Most Desired Positions:CMOCoSHELM
Model:Kenn
Comments:

None at this time.

John Adams

Quote from: Jenson on August 01, 2013, 08:30:58 PM
Forum Name: Jenson
Character Name: Taben Natal
3 Most Desired Positions: CMO, CSO, Helm
Model: Generic2
Comments: I'm assuming I'll be able to make the timeslot you ultimately select. If not, I'll withdraw my app.
Congratulations!!! :D You've been selected for CSO!

Quote from: Wesley Meacham on August 02, 2013, 02:05:49 AM
Forum Name: I wonder? :P
Character Name:James parker
3 Most Desired Positions:CMOCoSHELM
Model:Kenn
Comments:

None at this time.
Congratulations! You've been selected for CMO!

John Adams

Quickly folks! Only 3 senior positions left! (added OPS, if anyone wants to change just tell me.)

Martin Thompson

Forum Name: Martin Thompson
Character Name: Hank Patterson
3 Most Desired Positions: CoS, Helm, OPS
Model: Kray
Comments: I hope i can make this depending on the actual time the SRP is run. Good luck with your first mSRP guys!

Bio: Mr Patterson fought in the Dominion wars as a young cadet where he gained a lot of experience in combat and piloting. After the wars he held several positions within starfleet before being assigned to the newly inaugurated USS Atlantis.


John Adams


John Adams

Two senior staff positions left!

Tim

Forum name: Tim (the quietest person on the forum)

Character name: Kurt Bourne

3 most desired positions: Helm or any junior officer position

Model: Nelson

Comments: This is going to be fun!

John Adams


John Adams

ONE MORE SENIOR STAFF POSITION LEFT!!!

Dendo

Forum Name: <-------------
Character Name:Jirdu Hellen
3 Most Desired Positions: OPS
Model: Riker
Comments: Are you Bort ?

Lucas Picard

You be added on to the roster when me or John can do the changes for you shortly
and Welcome to USS Atlantis :)