News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Episode 1

Started by John Adams, August 01, 2013, 07:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Adams

Captain Lucas Picard boards his new ship, the U.S.S Atlantis for the first time. The crew is waiting for his arrival and are eager to meet their new captain. They decide to test out the ship, but what danger will they face in their first assignment? Find out, on Star Trek Alantis!

Time/Date: Fridays at 7:30PM BST, 2:30 PM EST

P.S Just a reminder to all of our Starfleet Officers on TLO I would like to post this episode to Dendo Hellan since it was his most part on this pilot episode and some of mine but mostly his and I would like to run this on the launch date to say thank you to Dendo!

Thanks buddy :D

John Adams

Just wanted to bring this up, this happens about 20 years after insurrection, and STO is positively not cannon. Dauntless has happened in this universe, as it is a cannon mSRP. More details soon.

Martin Thompson

Insurrection or Nemesis? The latter was during 2379, so 20 years from that is 2399, the events in Star Trek Daunltess don't happen untill 2401. Just a heads up for if you where planning on making any references.


Lucas Picard

Well it is about 20-25 years after the Voyager returned home to us

John Adams


Telex Ferra

Did this run yesterday or was it moved back to next week?





Lucas Picard

Its been moved till next week Telex

Martin Thompson

If this was moved it might be smart to alter the first post noting the new date.


Telex Ferra

I'm going to have to CBT once more, but I promise that I will be more available in the coming weeks, though I may be slightly late (by like 5 mins)