News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

CBT Thread

Started by Jenson, August 05, 2013, 05:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenson

I guess I'll start us out.

I'll still be on Vacation LoA this Friday, so I will be unable to attend the first episode.


Telex Ferra

I didn't expect ti to start this soon so I MAY not be there this Friday due to plans I've already made, but I'm not entirely sure.





Lucas Picard

Well if you would like we could do it the next Friday if you wish?

Telex Ferra

That's totally up to you and John





Lucas Picard

Ok I have a word with him

SFC3

If the numbers get to 3-4 consider cancelling. You will be fine if there are atleast 2 people not present.

John Adams

I would agree to pushing it back, as infact I cannot make this Friday due to vacation xD

Lucas Picard

Then next week it is then