News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Missing textures on several maps. [CLOSED]

Started by Serris, October 01, 2013, 03:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serris

Hey, guys. I appear to be missing a few textures and I was wondering if someone could help me pin down the .pk3 I need.

Every shuttle map from SimmerALPHA's shuttle pack has no second layer of warp streaks.


Minari has no second layer of warp streaks.


Taren-A2 has no skybox or second layer of warp streaks.


Here's a list of what's in my BaseEF folder for comparison.

Telex Ferra

Hey if you took a picture of baseEF, I'm not seeing it in your post.

I don't have that many maps but I'm also not missing any of these textures. Do you have all the Will and Ant maps downloaded?





Serris

I have all of Will and Anthony's maps, yes. There's a link to a PasteBin with a list of all of my BaseEF files at the end of the post. If you have anything I don't, please feel free to point it out.

Telex Ferra

Are your pk3s from the base game intact? Do you have the expansion pack textures?





Serris

Yeah, pak0, pak1, pak2, pak3, and pak92 are all as they were when I installed RPG-X CE. I have this problem on a fresh install, too.

Telex Ferra

If you are sure you've got all of Will and Ant's maps then I'm at a loss ;(

None of these maps say anything about dependencies in the readmes?

The reason I'd suspect there's a base texture missing is that both Taren and Minari rely *heavily* on stock textures; if I had to guess, one of the textures in the EF paks has mysteriously vanished.





Serris

Are there any .pk3s you have that I don't? It may contain the missing files.

Martin Thompson



Serris


Telex Ferra

I'm pretty sure your folder totally eclipses mine. I'm not going to do a file-by-file search but all I've got are Will and Ant's maps + some of the maps we use regularly on the server.

Are you using RPG-XCE?





Serris

Yeah, I'm using RPG-X CE, and I don't have any missing textures on stock maps or campaign maps. I'm only missing textures on the maps I mentioned.

Telex Ferra






Telex Ferra

I figured it out.

Having voy4 in your RPG-X2 causes this to happen, and I can't figure out why.





Serris


Telex Ferra

Quote from: Serris on October 11, 2013, 11:32:07 PM
But it's in my BaseEF? That's odd.

I meant to say having it loaded causes this problem; I said RPG-X2 because that's where I shove all my maps.