News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

New Cabinet Members

Started by Jenson, September 26, 2013, 09:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenson

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to welcome Martin Thompson and JaySee to the Cabinet! Martin Thompson is now the head of Internal Affairs, and JaySee is now Minecraft XO! I look forward to working with you both, and seeing what ideas you have for your respective assignments. Please join me in congratulating them both on their election!

-Jenson


Lucas Picard

Congratz guys I can say when I say this and everyone would agree that TLO is a deserving place to have our new head of IA and Minecraft XO you guys deserve it!!

Andzzy

Congratulations both of you! :D

~A Party Ensues~


December. Cheer for everyone!

Martin Thompson

Thanks guys. I will do my best in the position of IA and have some ideas I will be proposing to the rest of the cabinet verry soon.


Jim

Big congrats to both of you! I am confident in JaySee running his Division with dedication and Martin Thompson keeping the peace as HIA.  @_@

John Adams

Congrats JaySee and Martin! Good run, JaySee!

Minutias

Congratulations everyone! Looking forward to big things from Minecraft, and cool things from IA.