News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

FYI Thread

Started by Grizz, October 14, 2013, 03:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

I always have snippets of news and other information to share which doesn't always warrant a new thread, so I'm just going to leave this here  ;) Feel free to post here whenever such information is deployed.

Grizz

I've just stumbled across this in my AF folder. What?!


Talus Roben

Naturally it's a spin off as Thrace travels through time space and books!


Grizz

The final details have been put in place for the next episode. It's ready to roll.

Grizz

As usual, the half-season update to the music pack is coming. 100% more Halkonian edition.

Grizz

"I don't get many chances to call an episode 'Epicinium' and get away with it. I should probably take it."

"Oooh, would that be too much or would it be hilarious? Maybe both."

"I'm not sure if he would thank me or curse me if I did that to her."

"At least I didn't say that returnees were limited to the special."

"What's the most ridiculously alien name I can think of?"

"If Rogan did the thing with Alicia - oh yes! That would be brilliant!"

Grizz prepares the third season

Martin Thompson

Quote"What's the most ridiculously alien name I can think of?"

Mr.  Snugglebums McMuffin


Talus Roben

Looks like everything will be sunshine and rainbows as usual. :)


criminula

Quote from: Clara on December 23, 2013, 06:27:16 PM
"If Rogan did the thing with Alicia - oh yes! That would be brilliant!"

Death seems to follow him around. I hope it ignores me.



Grizz

The freshly updated title sequence is on final approach...



...it is just awaiting Craig McClintock's model!