News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Beyond Infinity Crew Roster and Applications

Started by Klaw, December 08, 2013, 01:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadioActivitii

My laptop hasn't been working right, I will try to attend future BI's, but I'm sorry I didn't attend the past few.

Klaw

Quote from: jsomani on April 20, 2014, 12:19:16 PM
Hi, I'd like to be in BI, here is my info.

Name: Chase Ferraro
Rank: ENG
Model: Generic2 (my favorite)

I hope I can join soon (sorry for last minute lol)

I should point out that Generic2 is being utilized (and I'd rather not have twins) so, is there a different model you'd be willing to use?

Klaw

updated the Roster


As a note, CE and COB are now open!

Ekaj-To-Tha-Three

Would it be possible to change my position from ACE as you have pointed out new openings?

Name: Ellek Riesman

Most desired positions: COB, CE

Model: Barcly

Arnaud Pierce

Character Name: Arnaud Pierce
3 Most Desired Positions: CE, ACMO, Tac
Model Name: csatlos
Can you make the Day and Time? - 6:30 GMT will not work for me (that's 7.30pm for me when it's               GMT+1, I live in Belgium.) 7:30 GMT will work much better.
Any Additional Information: /

Klaw

Quote from: Arnaud Pierce on April 25, 2014, 11:46:04 AM
Character Name: Arnaud Pierce
3 Most Desired Positions: CE, ACMO, Tac
Model Name: csatlos
Can you make the Day and Time? - 6:30 GMT will not work for me (that's 7.30pm for me when it's               GMT+1, I live in Belgium.) 7:30 GMT will work much better.
Any Additional Information: /

BI is set at that time, I'm ok with late arrivals, I'll just have to put that into consideration when posting you.

Also - Ekaj, I'll let you know about the CE job - I'm actually trying to get a character that was in the first two season of BI back...

Redblaster100

Character Name: Falcon Berckwood
3 Most desired Positions: XO or COB
Model Name: Renner
Can you make the Day and Time? - I can!
Any Additional Information: Excited to take part!

Klaw

I do believe that the Renner model is being used by our CSO (And I'd rather avoid Twins if I can :P)

would you be willing to utilize another model?

Redblaster100

Quote from: Klaw on April 27, 2014, 12:28:37 PM
I do believe that the Renner model is being used by our CSO (And I'd rather avoid Twins if I can :P)

would you be willing to utilize another model?

To be honest, I really don't care what model I have :P So yes, whatever works out !

Klaw

Well, if it's a Beard you want - here in the coming weeks (HOPEFULLY) I'll have an updated model pack - and Riker would be available :P

Otherwise, I'll have to pick for you...and if I do, I'll probably set you with either Kenn or Jaworski

Redblaster100

Quote from: Klaw on April 27, 2014, 12:34:59 PM
Well, if it's a Beard you want - here in the coming weeks (HOPEFULLY) I'll have an updated model pack - and Riker would be available :P

Otherwise, I'll have to pick for you...and if I do, I'll probably set you with either Kenn or Jaworski

Fine with me :)

BEARDS ? Yes please :D

Klaw

Then this week, Use Riker/combat/teal

and welcome aboard

Malius

Character Name: Mike Jones
3 Most desired Positions: ACSO, Sci, Tac
Model Name: Riker (can be anything i don't really care)
Can you make the Day and Time? - Sundays at 1:30pm EST (6:30GMT): Yes!
Any Additional Information: Might not be able to make it but rarely.

James Kaney

Character Name:Dr. Jack Dawson
3 Most desired Positions:Dr, Dr,Dr
Model Name:Vorex
Can you make the Day and Time? - Sundays at 1:30pm EST (6:30GMT): ill try
Any Additional Information:

#Selfie

Klaw

I'll be going on a mighty update of this thread this evening! :P