News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

The "Can't be there" thread

Started by Klaw, December 08, 2013, 02:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Good day,

This thread is, as it seems, a place where you can let me know before an episode airs as to whether or not you'll be able to make it to BI.

I simply ask, if you can't make an episode, please try to post here, and give me some warning. Failure on this point could lead to re-opening your position. (So please, just give me some warning - and this thread is the place for it :) )


John Adams

cannot be there as explined on skype

RadioActivitii

Something has arose in the past 20 minutes which means I can't be on tonight

Lucas Picard

Klaw just to let you know that I cant make it for 2 weeks because its family business im sorry mate

John Adams

will not be able to make first part, as we discussed

Talus Roben

I may be late tonight but I will still be there.


Trevor of Borg

Im going to a party for a friend. I cant make it.

John Adams

So sorry, cannot be there due to my desktop not cooperating, so i have no working RPGX install.

James Kaney


#Selfie

Andromeda

Hey, I'm sorry I can't attend today :/
I'm down for the count with some sort of cold and sitting in front of a screen is proving to be a bigger task than it should be..

I'll see you for next week's instalment of BI however.

RadioActivitii

I will not be attending any SRP's until further notice. http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,32.0.html is the reason, I will be in my science lab however as soon as possible :P

Talus Roben

I need to go into work today and I think it's unlikely I'll be back in time for BI, but I shall do my best...


Talus Roben

I'm working again this week. But hopefully my schedule clears up after this week so it should be the last time for a while...


Kurt Fraser


Klaw

Just an FYI - This thread was established for a reason - any person on the roster who does not attend and does not contact me BEFORE next week's episode will have their position re-opened.

I'm not trying to be mean - but I can't exactly run an SRP with only 3 people, and it's only courteous to let someone know if you can't make a commitment...