News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

I'm back Baby!

Started by Klaw, December 08, 2013, 12:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Ladies, gentlemen, and nearly everything in between (I say nearly because I have a thing against Squirrels...:P)

I am VERY pleased to announce, thanks to your support, that Beyond Infinity is BACK! :)

Over the next few weeks, I'll be sitting down, cleaning the boards up - and preparing the SRP for launch by the first of the year (May launch a special before then though - I haven't decided yet)

To the people who have given me their support (and the person(s) who kicked me in the butt to start the revival in the first place - you know who you are) I say thank you, and I promise that you are ALL gonna love it.

It's going to be like my step-mom's meatloaf... It's good on the first day, yet somehow... it's even better the second time around...