News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Something weird today [CLOSED]

Started by Klaw, January 14, 2014, 02:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Today, around 3:00 pm EST on the RPG-XEF server... Radio and I were just goofing around on Poseidon B, waiting for some more participants to start an RP...

Well, at one point, I placed a forcefield - a matter which crashed both of us to desktop...

I rejoined, and tried to test to get it to happen again, and it crashed me, just as before - no warning, no error message, right when I pressed the admin effect button on my mouse...

Just thought you should know.


Lucas Picard

Did it happen to you before or is this the first time?

Minutias

Where on the map did you put the forcefield?

Telex Ferra

I've had this problem before and I think it's best not to place forcefields.





Martin Thompson

Now you mention it Klaw, when BI crashed last sunday (When the assasins appeared), i also placed a forcefield. I think it might be safe to assume there is a bug somewhere in that code then...


RadioActivitii

We were in the Shuttlebay of Poseidon-B, and Klaw managed to like, disengage the forcefield on that hangar door in the shuttlebay and I fell out and died, I then asked if he could make forcefields, which he did try to, but it crashed us both.