News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Klingon Arc Foundry Mission: "Extraction"

Started by SFC3, January 18, 2014, 09:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFC3

Official forum thread for Extraction: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=986551

Extraction is the first of many Foundry missions from me, SFC3. This takes place during the Klingon War series arc, where you must save the crew of the U.S.S. Byzantine, and stop a overzealous Klingon captain from impeding your progress. This is also a test bed for Foundry mission techniques for an upcoming Foundry mission, but I'm not giving away any details just yet!

You can find Extraction in the "New" tab of the Foundry, or find it by looking for "Extraction" and an author named nak3dsnake. Available for all characters, level 1-60.

Mission ID: Extraction - ST-HRJS4PZ5N

Jim

I gotta play this mission! Awesome contribution to the TLO community and abroad SFC.  @_@ I will report my findings soon.

Jim

#2
Just finished the mission, and I gotta say it's probably one of the best Foundry missions out there. The story was well written, clear, concise, and gave that Star Trek feel to it we all crave. A good balance of action with drama. Some neat effects too such as blasting door and warp drive! Klingon Warriors on Fed ship were challenging, and the end twist was delightful (no spoilers allowed, you gotta see the end of this mission  :D*) Job well done SFC, it was lots of fun with rewards too.

SFC3

NOTE: I withdrew the mission so I could replace some dialog, but now it's back up.

Anyone who's play this mission so far - please replay, as this is the final major update of Extraction (unless there's bugs)!