News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 4: "Zeus' Legacy"

Started by Klaw, January 19, 2014, 07:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How was today's episode?

zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ
0 (0%)
YAY, I Learned a new Shout in Skyrim!
0 (0%)
Well... that sure was something... something... else...
0 (0%)
Why did I sign up for this SRP again?
0 (0%)
I can't decide if I'm for or against... I'm an Independent!
0 (0%)
Improvements would be nice, maybe actually spend time writing...
1 (20%)
I had fun!
0 (0%)
Wait, Jack Jones, a Rebel is JOINING US NOW?!
2 (40%)
Great RP
1 (20%)
MASTERPIECE!!!!!
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Klaw

Airdate: Sunday January 26, 2014 at 1:30pm EST (6:30 GMT)
On the "Enhanced" server

The Hercules is called back to Terra, to unveil the Alliance's newest ship - simply named "Unity Two" This ship, built by the Minotaur and Olympians using reverse-engineered Hadin Technology, is now the largest, and most advanced ship in the Alliance Fleet.

As Supreme Commander of Alliance Forces, Peirce is expected to make a grandiose speech for the occasion, but when the Hercules' arrival is met with Unity Two's theft , Peirce and the Hercules go on a quest to find where the ship has ran off to...


Hercules

Mutatio Nomen


Andromeda

It is :P
Klaw likes to use Star Wars ships for his things, I like to use Mass Effect and Stargate.
Somewhere down the line both of us are short a few thousand screws in the head.

Klaw

Just a reminder, This is TODAY! :)


Also - I don't have a screw loose, I just dance to the beat of a different drum, typically Bongos...though once and a while Kettle Drums...

Martin Thompson



Klaw

So, Today marked the beginning of the end of the Rebel Saga (The end will come after the Mid-Season finale.)

We also learned a bit about an apparent new threat in the region... the Persians...(OOOO, Mysterious!)

Also, reunited with an old friend, who is going to be along for the ride for a while...

All in All, probably the most fun I've had in a BI RP for quite some time (and I hope you all enjoyed it too :) )

Mutatio Nomen

Quote from: Andromeda on January 26, 2014, 10:43:50 AM
Klaw likes to use Star Wars ships for his things, I like to use Mass Effect and Stargate.

Well, that's an..'interesting' mix of wildly incompatible intellectual property universes....

Kurt Fraser

I apoligise for not attending I had a migraine all day yesterday and so was sleeping it off

Martin Thompson

It was a fun RP, best BI episode ive seen so far i think. Keep this up Klaw and the rest, great RP's this way!