News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Media and Marketing Elections

Started by Martin Thompson, February 24, 2014, 02:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

Andrewthetechie is going to be stepping down as Media and Marketing head due to time restrictions preventing him to commit the required time to this position. On behalf of TLO and it's members I would like to thank him for the work he did while in this position. Since he has stepped down, I'm calling new elections for both positions.

Find out more about this in the nomination topic: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6573.new.html#new

-Martin Thompson
Head of Internal Affairs


andrewthetechie

Just a note, as a part of stepping down I will be passing along all the current signature templates and the main PSD templates to whomever takes up the mantle. No need to recreate a bunch of work!

Kurt Fraser

A sad day Andrew :( Going to miss all the great work you did :)

Martin Thompson