News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

RadioActivitii's App

Started by RadioActivitii, February 27, 2014, 10:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadioActivitii

Character Name: Nathan Fletcher
Character Race: Human
Most Desired Position: Ops
Second Most Desired Position: Engineer
Third Most Desired Position: Science
Model: Paris (I think that's the model name, although I can never remember)
Comments: Just wondering, could I play this character in the episode coming up and say, be accepted onto the crew after it? Like, I was working on the promenade waiting for my application to join the crew to be accepted/denied? :P

Grizz

Consider yourself checking in to the Travel Centre!

ENG  - Nathan Fletcher - Played by RadioActivitii  || [Crewman]

Welcome aboard!  ^-^

( Note: There is already a Paris character model knocking about - something to bear in mind )

RadioActivitii

I'm looking forward to tomorrow haha