News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

All Aboard Station Nerada!

Started by Andzzy, March 16, 2014, 10:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andzzy

All applications are currently being processed! Stay tuned!


December. Cheer for everyone!

SFC3

Quote from: Talus Roben on March 17, 2014, 01:58:36 PM
Oooh I'll take CMO - what could go wrong?

I'll edit in a a character name when I think I one....
Please send in a name at the latest convenience, thanks for joining us!

Added everyone that has posted recently to the roster. We have plenty of junior positions and ACSO still open!

Kurt Fraser

ACSO please, Character name Vadara Eter

SFC3

Quote from: Kurt Fraser on March 25, 2014, 04:37:12 PM
ACSO please, Character name Vadara Eter
Please add a rank and model name.

We are processing your application, welcome aboard!

Kurt Fraser

Quote from: Darth SFC3 on March 25, 2014, 07:54:25 PM
Quote from: Kurt Fraser on March 25, 2014, 04:37:12 PM
ACSO please, Character name Vadara Eter
Please add a rank and model name.

We are processing your application, welcome aboard!
Rank: Centurion, Model Name: TBD

SFC3

All spots are filled, and I hope to see you all at the premiere this Saturday!

The junior positions are still open if you do want to join...

Ekaj-To-Tha-Three

I'll take a junior position if they are still open. Preferably Fed Tactical or Engineering but I can do Science or Medical if I need to.

Character name: Chief Master Petty Officer James Nammek Player Model: Pasty

SFC3

Welcome, I'll put you on the Medical team.

I hope to see you at Scientific Mandate tomorrow!  :D

Lipton

If it's not too late, I'd like to be a Romulan Junior Security Officer.
Character Name: Thraetak
Rank: The Romulan Equivalent of Lt. Jr. Grade.
Model: Tolek

Note: I'm unsure of my availability during this time, otherwise I would have signed up sooner. That's also why I would want a junior position anyway even if there were more slots open. But I'll come to it as often as I can if my application is accepted :)

SFC3

Welcome, I'll try to process the app but if it isn't up by tomorrow you are still part of the roster.

Welcome aboard!

SFC3

Quote from: jsomani on April 12, 2014, 02:09:01 PM
Hi, I would like to take the job of a medical officer. I am a man but what does that change? I would be pretty good at this because I have been a doctor in different RP's before I ment TLO and was ranked to commander because I was so good. Thank you.
Welcome! First please fill out this application form:

Top 3 Desired Positions:
Character Name:
Faction (see list of Fed/Roms below before choosing):
Rank:
Model:

Kurt Fraser


Zionth

#27
Are you guys still open for applications, if so.


Top 3 Desired Positions: COS (fed) MED (fed) If cant take those positions, stick me with anything Federation.
Character Name: Zionth Serro
Faction: Federation
Rank: LT
Model: Imperial 2

SFC3

Thanks for the application, we will process it immediately.

Welcome aboard!

SFC3

I am sad to report that James Kaney has withdrawn his character from Scientific Mandate due to time constraints.

That being sad, I am happy to welcome aboard Zionth, who will be taking his place as Assistant Chief of Security. Welcome aboard!