News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Star Trek: Eternity - Roster and Applications

Started by Andromeda, March 17, 2014, 01:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andromeda

Reminder bump. We have 7 positions left to go.

We have however have 6 people so far. 5 people out of 8 that voted have signed up. I highly suggest any stragglers sign up quickly to get a position they want.


I'll post our episode one details sometime tomorrow.

Mutatio Nomen

Quote from: Mutatio Nomen on March 22, 2014, 10:20:22 PM
Name: Edward King / Numir D'Kora
Desired Position: CE
Second and Third Most Desired Positions: RSE Ambassador

Andromeda

Accepted as Chief Engineer. Welcome Aboard!

Ekaj-To-Tha-Three

Char. Name: James Nammek

Desired Position: Ops

Second and Third most desired: CSO CMO

SFC3

Quote from: Ekaj-To-Tha-Three on April 09, 2014, 01:16:39 PM
Char. Name: James Nammek

Desired Position: Ops

Second and Third most desired: CSO CMO
Thank you for applying to join Scientific Mandate, your app is being processed.

Can you make the premiere on Saturday?

Ekaj-To-Tha-Three

I think I can make it, I'll double-check though. Occasionally I play DnD with some friends Saturdays so I'll have to see if I have a game. I don't think I have one but I'll check. I will get back to you!

Andromeda

Quote from: SFC3 on April 09, 2014, 02:10:12 PM
Quote from: Ekaj-To-Tha-Three on April 09, 2014, 01:16:39 PM
Char. Name: James Nammek

Desired Position: Ops

Second and Third most desired: CSO CMO
Thank you for applying to join Scientific Mandate, your app is being processed.

Can you make the premiere on Saturday?

SFC3. This is Eternity's application thread.

Mr Ekaj, are you able to attend Eternity? It is on Fridays at 20:00 GMT. Which is 15:00 EST.

Ekaj-To-Tha-Three

Yes, Fridays are almost always free for me so I should be able to.

Andromeda