News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Level 20 Sci Setup

Started by RadioActivitii, April 17, 2014, 05:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadioActivitii

I'll be hitting Level 20 soon, so I'll be going with the Commander Science Vessel. I need an ideal setup for it. I'll have quite a lot of EC since I've been farming it (around 500k-1m I'll be guessing by the time I reach Commander).

I should be fine on the Warp core, Impulse Drive and consoles, but weapons, shields and the deflector will need to be upgraded on my new build. I may also upgrade the warpcore/impulse/consoles later, so if you have suggestions give them too.

I'll have a few million EC hopefully by the time I reach Level 20, but I can always earn more. Please help.

Kurt Fraser

Phaser, Anti-Proton or Tetryon weapons are your best bet get tactical consoles to match for increased damage, get some Tetraburnium Hull plating for engy slots and shield modifiers or particle generators for sci slots. Shield modifiers will obviously enhance shielding, Particle generators will increase the exotic damage from your sci abilities

SFC3

To clarify, Antiproton weaponry is not available until level 40+. Until then, I would only try to get good weaponry and consoles then use them until you get to level 40. At the endgame, your build really does matter.

RadioActivitii

Any suggestions for weapons/consoles? I might go Tetryon based weaponry for my character if available.