News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

The Journey Continues

Started by Grizz, May 03, 2014, 05:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

Thank you to those that voted for the SRP's continuation in the recent poll. Over the next few weeks, I will be preparing the next six episodes to round off the third season as we pick up two months after the special episode which saw a number of crew members depart Pioneer Station - either temporarily or permanently, depending on how the new timeslot works for you. When the Asteroid Field board is brought out of the archives, I will get to work on finalising the existing roster and opening applications. But for that - I will need your input!

Asteroid Field now runs two hours prior to it's original slot @ 1:30 pm EST - 3:30 pm EST (1830 GMT - 2030 GMT).

If your name is on THIS list, then it would be a great help to hear from you ASAP as to whether you are willing and able to continue in your role. I am hoping to be ready to run a prologue episode on the 24th, to ease in the transition, followed by Episode Five (not Dead of Night Express - sorry!) on the 31st.

In the meantime, take a glimpse in to the past.. and the future, in another surprisingly unbiased teaser based off the Season 2.5 trailer. After all - I did promise that those times would come again.


Kurt Fraser

I will definitely be there Grizz happy to continue as a little security crewman.

Martin Thompson

"It wouldn't be Accobar without an Etis" now would it?


criminula

Aww, I was looking forward to Dead of Night Express. Ah well - I'll be there anyway, don't worry (still need to get Gaila killed at some point). Guess I need to work out what I'll have been doing for two months.



SFC3

I'll be back, Barnes has had a lovely vacation but now it's time to return to Pioneer.  :O

Mutatio Nomen

I would most certainly like to reprise my role as

QuoteCE  - Craig McClintock - Played by Mutatio Nomen || [Lieutenant Commander]

Grizz

Thank you all, I have made notes on the roster to confirm.

Talus Roben

I shall certainly be coming back.


Grizz

Thank you Talus, halfway there!

Andzzy

Rogan craves the Accobar system. It pulls at him. It is time to return. Pioneer needs her crew.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Lucas Picard

Grizz I would love to carry on as your ACoS on the station!! :)

Klaw

The Klingon shall do his best to make a return

Grizz

The roster will be locked in from this Saturday - positions will then be modified & opened accordingly.

RadioActivitii


Jon Riker