News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Head of External Affairs Election

Started by Lipton, May 14, 2014, 05:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipton

As a reminder to all members, elections are now ongoing for the Head of External Affairs position as SFC3 is stepping down from that role.

If you'd like to run for the position, please make a post in the nomination thread, which I will have up shortly.

If you have any questions for the candidates, please make a post in their relevant Q&A Topics in the Ongoing Elections sub-forum.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Lucas Picard

Yes please Lipton if you will add me

Trevor of Borg

I don't believe this is the nomination thread Lucas.

Lucas Picard

Oh aint it? I was in the rush this morning i didnt read it probably lol

Telex Ferra

Will the nomination thread be going up soon?





Lipton

This election has been suspended as the Cabinet tries to figure out if External Affairs should be kept as is, disbanded entirely, or merged with Media & Marketing.