News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Scott Archer App

Started by Grizz, July 29, 2014, 01:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

QuoteCharacter Name: Michael Layton
Character Race: Human
Most Desired Position: ENG
Second Most Desired Position: SEC
Third Most Desired Position: ACSO
Model: Tucker

Scott Archer

So did I get ENG? Also is Tucker ok or do you want me to use one currently in UE (hopefully the Tucker model, along with the rest of the Enterprise models will be in the next UE update)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Grizz

We will need a direct link to the model if it's not in the base game as not everyone uses Ultimate Edition  ^-^ Thanks.

As discussed:

ACSO - Michael Layton - Played by Scott Archer || [Ensign] [Tucker - TBC]

Scott Archer

It's not in UE either actually, I will stick the link on in a minute

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Grizz

If I could make UE mandatory, I would  :P