News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

RPGX SE keeps kicking me out of servers [CLOSED]

Started by Jon Riker, May 24, 2014, 01:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veritas

Kurt, it will still put the error in your console.

Jon Riker

I fixed the AF problem, however I didn't fix the SM problem. I found out that no matter what, the link of the ship map on required files is not the correct version. I tried numerous times but it is not ariana-v2.bsp or whatever. I eventualy gave up because of this

Telex Ferra

If you can check again for an error that would be extremely helpful.





Serris

#18
Quote from: Jon Riker on May 26, 2014, 10:35:58 PM
I fixed the AF problem, however I didn't fix the SM problem. I found out that no matter what, the link of the ship map on required files is not the correct version. I tried numerous times but it is not ariana-v2.bsp or whatever. I eventualy gave up because of this

It's in the Server Information subforum, in this topic.