News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

S03E06 - "Gods and Monsters: Part Two" - 14/06/14

Started by Grizz, May 31, 2014, 07:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz



Production Code: 3x06
Episode Title: "Gods and Monsters: Part Two"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 14th June 2014

As Sophia Mason and Alicia Costello attempt to explain recent events off-station, Renee Hampton returns to Pioneer to mitigate the Klingon-Romulan segregation in the system and save the peace agreement she helped to create before Starfleet is forced to intervene and reverse Mason's policies. But Perry and McClintock must deal with a fourth incident as Archibald is attacked while performing a survey of the Klingon's nearby mining platform. Meanwhile, Etis and Fox learn the truth behind the Accobar star-chart contained within the as-of-yet unidentified Halkonian probe.




You Will Need:

Required Files

Andzzy

A family birthday party has come up and I won't be able to do anything on this day. Really sorry everyone! :(


December. Cheer for everyone!

Grizz


Grizz


Martin Thompson




Grizz


Mutatio Nomen

Quote from: Grizz on June 13, 2014, 05:55:00 AM
This is tomorrow, attendance permitting.

Well you know I'll be there, I'm actually mentioned in the synopsis! :P

Grizz

Reminderbump - this is today, attendance permitting.

JaySee

Andzzy has informed me that he will be about 15 minutes late. He just wanted me to let you guys know.

Grizz

Thanks. Let him know I've sent him a PM - should he join without checking it out.