News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Looking for Files (This post probably doesn't belong here)

Started by AMAIZING, May 28, 2014, 07:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMAIZING

I have two questions:

1.  Does anyone have the RPG-X Dress Uniform paks?
2.  If the answer to question one happened to be affirmative in nature, could you please convey those files to me?


I have something special planned.

Veritas

Do you have any idea what the filenames are? Or where they used to be hosted?

AMAIZING

I don't happen to know the file names.
I believe they were hosted at http://bugs.rpg-x.net/ due to another post on these forums.

Veritas


AMAIZING

That model pack appears to contain the files I needed. Thank you.

Some time within the next year, either Zigglegarf or I shall release something interesting.

This thread may be closed.

SFC3

Quote from: AMAIZING on May 28, 2014, 07:45:53 PM
That model pack appears to contain the files I needed. Thank you.

Some time within the next year, either Zigglegarf or I shall release something interesting.

This thread may be closed.
Rampant speculation time!  :D

RadioActivitii


John Adams


AMAIZING

I aim a bit higher than that. That being said, we have actually already replaced some textures on Asteria for our own purposes.

Veritas


AMAIZING

We prefer the term enlightened utopian commune.

RadioActivitii


SFC3


James Kaney


#Selfie