News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Can't connect to TLO servers (RPG-X)

Started by RadioActivitii, June 12, 2014, 04:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadioActivitii

Tried RPing with John on the server (Taren-a2) - But it never connected. I do know the issue, and tried fixing it. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the TLO Rankset. I'm wondering if someone could upload one from their BaseEF so I can use it.

(FYI - I'm using SE over UE because I want to keep the folder size down as this isn't my computer)

John Adams


Veritas


RadioActivitii

As I mentioned, I didn't have the rankset. John sent them to me on Skype. You might want to fix the download for them for people using SE.

Serris

I thought I'd included it, but upon examining the folders I use to assemble the clients, the rank set was nowhere to be found. That will be fixed when I have time to do it this Sunday.