News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Greetings from Earth's Elite

Started by Scott Archer, June 14, 2014, 03:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Archer

Hello all!
Scott Archer, A Commander in EE. I am the Game Division Director (GDD), so if you have any questions then feel free to PM me here or email me at gaming@earthelite.co.uk or Skype me at eescottarcher or steam me at abba2566

What do we do?
Well our fleet covers two main areas, creative writing and gaming. If you are interested in the creative writing then there are plenty of places available aboard the Enterprise (NX-1701-F.)

So we cover a large array of games at the moment and we're hoping to continue to expand as we gain more members.
We have holomatches, usually an event a week although feel free to log on to the server at any time!
We also host an Ace of Spades server. We use 'spadile/ open spades' and are hoping to have our own client for release very soon. AoS is a mix between an FPS and a sandbox game.
Our other non-star trek game and our latest division is Garry's Mod.
We also have an Star Trek Online and RPG-X division however compared to yours, ours are much smaller!

Radio
We have a shout cast server on the radio which you can listen to through our site. (www.earthelite.co.uk/radio.php)  Shows are usually scheduled in our calendar or announced a few minutes before they start on our Facebook page (ww.facebook.com/earthelite)or on our shoutbox in our forums.

So as I said before, if your interested then PM me or email me gaming@earthelite.co.uk

If your already convinced then maybe try the games your interested in out and then head over to www.earthelite.co.uk ,  click forums and then register (feel free to have a look through our forums first)

Thanks for reading, see you soon- in game!

Provisional Officer Scott Archer
[Commander]
Game Department Director
Earth's Elite

Web: http://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: gaming@earthelite.co.uk


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Jenson

Thanks for letting us know more about your community!  ^-^ I hope we can establish a strong relationship between our two groups, both in game and out of game. As I mentioned in our PMs, please don't hesitate to contact our events department and/or gaming division heads if you would be interested in arranging a joint event or roleplay between our two groups! :)

Also, out of curiosity, is your Enterprise (NX-1701-F.) creative writing project in the form of a nova SIMM or some other format? I know we have a few SIMMers here! :)


Scott Archer

New to the creative writing in fleets thing so I'm not sure. But I don't think so. It's all done on a page in the forums that each player replies too with a story continuation (if that's nova SIMM then yes)
Our open positions:
Helm
Navigation
Tactical
Security
Science staff
Medical staff
Engineering staff (except chief engineer)

All I can think of now,but all the usual positions are open except CO, XO and Chief Engineer.
About half our current fleet formed out of a creative writing fleet so the quality is quite good.

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Callum603

Thought I should say a quick hello in here, after all I'm the Fleet CO for EE - Admiral Callum Jackson.

Currently our creative writing is forum based, but as members grow we'll likely transfer all creative writing for the NX-1701-F and hopefully the Archangel (NCC-98777) which is currently an inactive SIMM.

I look forward to joint events and further interactions between our two communities.  Should anyone need/want to contact me they can do so either via PM or via email on callumjackson@earthelite.co.uk.




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Scott Archer

#4
Current open positions in fleet:
Star Trek Online
Event organiser

Ace of spades
Director
Moderator
Event organiser

Garry's mod
Sub director
Moderator
Event organiser

RPG-X
Moderator
Event organiser

Holomatch
Director
Sub director
Moderator
Event organiser

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Scott Archer

Hello!
I just wanted to say that unless you are replacing an existing TLO ambassador to EE then we request that you sign up as a member rather than anything else. This is because we have 3 TLO ambassadors already.
Thank you :)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Telex Ferra






Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Shoot

I am also from Earth Elite community.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask